"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Friday, February 8, 2013

For Love of Reading

Valentine's day is in six days. Most of us love to read so I thought I would share ten of my favorite books with a love theme. There are many forms of love and passions - that between a parent and child, between siblings, for a significant other, for friends, for your country or beliefs, and that for a hobby. Here are ten of my favorite books of love... in no particular order:























What books do you love?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great books. I'm not a huge romance book kind of gal, but I've read a few that have touched me.

I just read where the latest release of Anne of Green Gables is portraying her as a blonde modern teenager on the cover. WHAT? Where's the red hair?

Nicole said...

Some great ones in that list! I'd have to vote for The Far Pavilions - it's historical fiction, romance and epic saga all rolled into one.

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

my faves are similar! I'd swap Sense and Sensibility for P and P, though. Good taste in books!