"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Excursions

I miss the large gatherings we once enjoyed during the holidays. Family members have moved all across the USA (and a few into other countries) so we usually only have smaller gatherings now.

One bonus of the situation though, is that summer travel is more convenient and less expensive. We just stay with family, and the only expense is our travel there and any extra events we participate in while vacationing.

One drawback - I'm not reading or writing much because I've been having too much fun. I'm sorry I've been absent so much this month, but I'll get back to a schedule in August. I'll share more details in the future. HAPPY SUMMER!

Have you been enjoying any summer travels? What is your favorite summer memory?

No comments: