"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pen-L Seeking Submissions

Many of you are busy participating in NaNoWriMo. However, if you are ready for the submission phase then the husband and wife duo at Pen-L Publishing is taking submissions.

If you'd like to learn more, check out my interview with them in this months holiday issue of Southern Writer's magazine, or visit their website at http://www.pen-l.com/

Tomorrow, I will be posting my monthly contribution to The Insecure Writers Group. 

Best of luck on your projects!


2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey, I know that magazine! Will have to read the interview.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

Thank you for the info.
I don't have any thing ready yet, but may be I can pass this info on to a loved one.