"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Win NaNoWriMo in Just 9 Days!

As most of you know, I chose not to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. I won't bother recapping my reasons now. 

However, if you are struggling to finish, or if you find yourself wishing you had joined in - it's not too late. There are two weeks left to November, and thanks to Melissa Maygrove I found the article How I Won NaNoWriMo in 9 Days.  

That's right - nine days! The author, Ava Jae, shares her tips to completing her work in such a short amount of time. She also offers statistics to show you how she achieved her goal. It's worth a look.

Best of luck and HAPPY WRITING!


Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? How are you doing?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It would take me over twelve hours a day to do that. Probably more.
The first year I participated, one of my NaNo buddies finished in five days. Blew me away.

CK Dicoveries said...

Find out how to change the text size and brightness on your Kindle to enhance your reading experience. Curious Kindle offers an extensive tutorial on configuring your preferences for maximum comfort. Find out how to simply change the font size to improve readability and suit your preferences. Get advice on modifying brightness levels to set the ideal mood for reading throughout the day or at night. This tutorial makes sure you get the most out of your reading experience on the Kindle, regardless of how experienced you are with the device. Discover Curious Kindle to improve your Kindle customisation abilities with a step-by-step tutorial. Enjoy your reading!