"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Summer of Writing and a Vote

We're less than two months away from the official release of the First Love anthology!

However, writers never stop writing. If you'd like to get a glimpse at what the authors from our latest anthology are up to, please check out this page. I'm sure it will whet your appetite for a fantastic future read. 

If you're interested, you can also vote to help me decide which project I should focus on completing first. I've shared three stories I have started and hope to finish. Each one is vying for my attention at this time, but I'm tired of splitting my focus. If you get a chance, please visit the site above and leave a comment letting me know which one you prefer.

First Love officially releases September 6th and can be preordered here.

How about you? What are you writing this summer?