"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, January 18, 2016

Writer's Conferences, Workshops, and Festivals in 2016

Last week I shared a detailed list of my local (Texas and Louisiana) opportunities which can still be found here.

I promised to return this week with a more detailed list and information about nation wide options. However, I found this great list on Jodie Renner's blog and thought I'd pass it along as it's more detailed than the one I have.

I still haven't done any research on international opportunities for this year. If you know of any, or would like for me to add some to the other two lists, please let us know by leaving a comment.

HAPPY WRITING!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this! I was glad to see there is at least one here in Oklahoma :)

Diana Wilder said...

Bless you, Sylvia, for posting the link! I was starting to do my own research, and this is so much better.

And bless Jodie Renner for compiling her list!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

You always post helpful things so thank you for that.