"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ask the Agents

It's March 1st and spring is just around the corner. Thank goodness, because I'm so tired of this grey winter!

Today also marks the release of a new Southern Writer's magazine issue, and the beginning of my series "Ask the Agent". In this issue, I talk with four agents to find the answers to some of the questions authors ask most often.

If you enjoy these interviews (starting on page 16) you can find the second part of my agent series in the May issue.

To learn more about this magazine or to order a copy, please visit: http://www.southernwritersmagazine.com/

How are your manuscripts or other projects coming along? Are you reading any great books and magazines?

2 comments:

shelly said...

I just finiShed beta reading for someone. Almost done with another round of rewrites to Killer Stilettos.

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a series!