"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, November 23, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.

              -Psalm 107:1 NIV

It’s the week of Thanksgiving in the United States. I’ll be spending time with family, and hopefully doing very little actual work :-). I also plan to enjoy some of my favorite foods, reading, and writing time! 

I feel so very blessed. Despite the craziness of 2020, I have so much for which to be thankful. 
I'm in a particularly reflective mood and my heart is full of gratitude for the many things for which I am grateful. I still have a job I enjoy, a home I love, and a family I adore. 

I am also thankful for the new publication on the shelves. If you're interested, click the link to the right to learn more about Think Positive for Preteens.

For some fun reading, here are ten reasons I'm thankful to be a writer.

I'm also extremely thankful for my online family. As a thank-you to my readers and fellow bloggers, I wanted to share a short Thanksgiving romantic fiction piece I wrote (about 800 words). I hope you enjoy! http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/2017/11/thankful-every-day.html

I pray you all enjoy a wonderful week full of what you need. Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for having in your life?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes, despite the nuttiness of this year, I still have a ton to be thankful for. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Sharon Courtney said...

Hello everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I thought my life had become meaningless and had nothing to offer any more as I had HIV, the symptoms became very severe and bold which made my family and friends run away from me and abandoned me, so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams, vision, and job because doctors told me there's no cure. I consumed so many antiviral drugs, but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me, It was worse. I was desperate to find a solution to this horrible and deadly virus inside me. I made online research on herbal remedies for  HIV/Aids cure when I came across testimonies of some people on how DR JAMES uses his herbal mix medicine to Cured them of  MENINGITIS, DENGUE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, BIPOLAR DISORDER, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASES, UNDERACTIVE THYROID, HIV/AIDS. HERPES VIRUS. CANCER, ALS, STROKE, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, FIBROID, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER. OVARIAN CANCER, INFERTILITY, GET YOUR LOVER BACK. CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, LUNG DISEASES. I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later, I decided to contact him on his details provided. When I messaged him we talked, and he told me how his herbs and root medicine works Which were all okay with me. He sent me his herbal mix medicine and told me the usage and I should go for a test after 1 week of drinking his herbal medicine Within 7 days of his herbal medications the symptoms disappeared one week after the usage of the herbal medicine. I went for a test Lo and behold I was tested HIV negative by the same  Doctor Who tested me HIV positive earlier. Thank you DR James for saving my life and I'll keep telling the world about you so anyone suffering from all kinds of health challenges should reach Dr. James for he has got the solution for a quick recovery  If you're out there going through pains, rejection and facing any kind of health challenges Worry no more and contact DR James via.   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com   He's a good man, and he will surely help you.