Midlife Collage is looking for submissions in their free-entry contests. They run weekly, online writing contests for a cash prize. Guidelines and contest rules:
1. Entries must be written in English by a U.S. citizen or U.S resident who is at least 40 years of age.
2. Must be your own true, nonfiction short story occurring during your midlife. We define “midlife” as ages 40 – 65.
3. We suggest a length of 400 to 800 words but we will accept submissions up to 1,500 words.
5. Entertaining, enlightening, insightful, humorous, or a combination of two or more characteristics.
6. Must not be offensive, political or inappropriate, as determined by the Editor.
Multiple entries are allowed. Visit their FAQ page or the Calendar page and watch the short videos for topic ideas. For more information or to submit, please visit www.MidlifeCollage.com