"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A To Z Challenge 2017 Announcement

This year, the "A to Z" team is changing the way this challenge works. They are currently preparing for this year's challenge which will include a few differences. 

To learn more about this challenge, or the changes you can expect to see this April, be sure to follow their website http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ 

Have you ever participated in this challenge? Will you be taking part this year? What do you think of the changes?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Changes were necessary, especially with the list. I won't be participating this year and believe me, no one wanted to take on list duty for me.

Sylvia Ney said...

Awww... I hate that you won't be participating! However, I completely understand how very overwhelming the whole thing must have become. I'm still looking forward to the event, and I hope you are too!