"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, November 24, 2014

NaWriMo Days 21 - 24 and Thanksgiving

Over the weekend I was able to add 5, 239 words to my project. The good news is that I'm on target with the 40,000 words you should have by midnight tonight.

Unfortunately, my youngest became seriously ill last night. We spent today at the doctor and getting medicine. She is resting now - fitfully. We will be heading back for a follow up in the morning to see if she is getting any better. Prayers for a speedy recovery would be greatly appreciated!

In case I don't make it online again this week - Happy Thanksgiving! I'm extremely thankful for my online family. For some fun reading, here are ten reasons I'm thankful to be a writer.

Don't forget to enter my NaWriMo challenge and giveaway so that we can help encourage each other. Click the picture in the column to the right for more details.  Also, please view last Mondays post for more prize opportunities!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

The Silver Fox said...

Hope the little one will be better in no time!