"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Thursday, November 20, 2014

NaWriMo - Days 19 and 20

I'm still fighting my cold, and I refuse to give up. It's my last full day with the house to myself. My kids will be getting out of school tomorrow for the Thanksgiving holiday. The next ten days will be full of friends, family, and food. I may not get much done on my project over that time so I'm getting as much as possible down now. I just added another 4,321 words.

If you're participating in the National writing competition this month, here is a calendar of words counts. Each day tells you how much of your 50,000 word project should be completed by the end of that day. If you follow that, today you should finish with 33,333 words.

Thankfully, I'm slightly ahead now. We'll see what the next week of merriment does to my work ethic! ;-)

Don't forget to enter my NaWriMo challenge and giveaway so that we can help encourage each other. Click the picture in the column to the right for more details.  Also, please view Mondays post for more prize opportunities!

What are you working on, or reading?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow! 70% complete - congratulations.

Ann said...

Wow, good job. I'm afraid I've given up on my NaNoWriMo project.

CrystalB said...

I'm so far behind, but I'm still going.

Linda Todd said...

I've got 19 poems written. I'm a day behind, but I'll be caught up this afternoon.
Linda

The Silver Fox said...

Hey, hope you feel better!