"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Writing Contest Now Closed

Space shuttle Discovery embarked on its final flight today. While I wish those six astronauts a safe and successful mission, the beginning of their journey signals the end of the "Space Tales" writing contest which is now closed.

Thank you to all of the entrants. I am honored to have your interest and support on my blog. I’m looking forward to reading the short stories, poems and nonfiction pieces I have received and will post a winning submission as soon as I’ve evaluated all entries.
I wish you good luck with the contest, as well as success in all your writing endeavors.
In the meantime, what projects are you working to complete?

1 comment:

A. B. Keuser said...

At the moment my goal is to get through chapter three of my new SF novel. I was hoping to finish it yesterday... but to no avail. Everything seemed to be against me!

Have a great weekend!