"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Thrive

I recently mentioned a new string of markets that I've been writing for and I thought I would share one with you.

Thrive is a publication local to southwest Louisiana. I have several articles in the June issue, and I have already submitted several articles for upcoming issues. So far, working with them has been a very positive experience. To view their FREE online versions, please visit: http://www.thriveswla.com/

Here are a few thoughts on how to: Pad Your Resume, and Wallets, by Writing for Smaller Markets

What projects have you been working on lately?

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on those articles.
I really need to write another one for Geekdom House.