1) DiAnn Mills - Keynote Speaker: award-winning writer of Christian fiction and writing coach to authors in any genre. First published in 1998, she currently has more than fifty books in print, which combined have sold more than a million and a half copies. She often works with Lahaye and Jenkins of the popular Left Behind series. http://www.diannmills.com/
2) Jessica Kirland - Agent with Blythe Daniel Agency: She is acquiring and representing adult fiction, young adult fiction,and some non-fiction. She will be taking pitches. http://www.theblythedanielagency.com/jessica-kirckland-joins-as-marketing-literary-agent/
3) Jill Marr - Agent with Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency: Jill is interested in commercial fiction, with an emphasis on mysteries, thrillers and horror, women's commercial fiction and historical fiction. She is also looking for nonfiction by authors who are getting their work published regularly in magazines and who have a realistic sense of the market and their audience. Jill is looking for nonfiction projects in the areas of self-help, inspirational, cookbooks, memoir (she especially loves travel and foodie memoirs), health & nutrition, pop culture, humor and music. She will be taking pitches. http://www.dijkstraagency.com/meet-the-agents.html
4) Sue Carswell - Author, ghostwriter, seasoned journalist with extensive knowledge and experience in print, broadcast, publishing, and blogging. Unique skill-set with expertise ranging from story development and strategic planning to reporting, writing and editing all editorial content from pop culture, to lifestyle, to hard news. High-profile positions include roles at O, The Oprah Magazine, People, Vanity Fair, Good Morning America, Random House and more.
5) Stella Riley - Aquisitions Editor - She will be taking pitches. http://www.bayouwritersgroup.blogspot.com/2013/07/more-conference-news.html
6) Glen Pitre and Michelle Benoit - Screenwriters. For more information: http://www.bayouwritersgroup.blogspot.com/2013/07/2013-conference-update.html
MORE NEWS, EVENTS, TO COME SOON...