"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This is my pair of sweet little pixies - ages 5 and 3.

We've been celebrating with church and fall festivals, dance class parties, school parties and will be trick/trunk or treating tomorrow. (I'm so candied out!)

Now that the temperatures are finally dropping I just want to stay home cuddled up with a good book. (For a list of ten of my haunted picks, see here.)

Interested in a "Halloween Contest For Writers"? Try this one.

Need a last minute halloween costume idea? Try these 10-minute literary costume ideas.

How are you celebrating this season?

2 comments:

Julie Luek said...

What sweet little muffins! I'm not much into scary movies, books or themes. Hope they have fun. Yum... sugar.

Nicole said...

Adorable! Hope you and your family had a great Halloween.