"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And the Race is On!

I've decided to accept the NaNoWriMo challenge. If you've never heard of it, November is National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to begin with an idea on November 1 and finish a 50,000 word novel by midnight November 30. Obviously, the manuscript won't be error free on December 1, but your complete story line will be set down.
 
I know several of you have accepted this challenge as well and I look forward to reading your work. This will be my second year to participate. I have my idea ready. You will be my accountability partners in seeing where it leads. Hopefully, this won't land in the dust pile with all of my other unfinished or unsubmitted works. I'm simultaneously trying to meet a few other deadlines. Best of luck to all of the participants!
 
Are you or someone you know participating this year?

4 comments:

shelly said...

Nope. Not doing it again this year. One day.

Morph Waffle said...

Yay, it'll be fun!

Jessica Ferguson said...

Thought I would--even stayed up til midnight to get a jump-start, wrote 1700 words but tonight, too tired. Taught my class tonight and have done a number of other things. Just can't get it together. AND, Where is the time going!? I'm on a roller coaster!

anthony stemke said...

My best to you Sylvia.