In order to avoid misunderstandings, I have created the following guidelines for guest posts, interviews and book reviews appearing on this blog. If you are interested in one or more of these, please review carefully before contacting me.
Guest Post Guidelines
1) The topics must be related to reading, writing, or publishing.
2) Your post must be original and must not have been published before on the web.
3) Create your own title.
4) You agree not to publish the post anywhere else for three months after it is published on this blog.
5) Please include a brief bio so readers can get to know you better (a picture of yourself is optional). You may include links to your blog/website/ Twitter/Facebook etc.
6) Please send in an accompanying image that is relevant to the post.
7) Be available to interact with readers who comment on your post.
Book Review Guidelines
1) Please contact me to introduce yourself and your book or anthology before you send them.
2) I prefer print versions (autographed by the author is wonderful!) but will accept electronic formats as well.
3) I do not guarantee a read by or reviewed by date unless I’m contacted at least a month in advance of the requested date.
4) I do not guarantee a review will appear on this blog. However, I will at least offer a rating, comment or review on Amazon and Goodreads. If you want a review posted elsewhere such as Barnes and Nobles, please let me know when you contact me.
1) Please contact me to introduce yourself.
2) Please include a brief bio, and a picture of yourself.
3) You may include a picture of your book and links to your blog/website/Twitter/Facebook etc.
4) I will send you a list of questions to answer. You may answer as many or as few of them as you desire. You may also suggest your own questions/answers as fits your needs.
5) Be available to interact with readers who comment on your interview.