"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you Kari Marie for sharing this very cool "Versatile Blogger" award.

Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
4. Contact the bloggers you are awarding.

Seven Things About Myself:
1. I’m listening to SADE while I type this.
2. The current CD in my vehicle is Cherry Poppin Daddies.
3. I suffer migraines and allergies.
4. I enjoy watching Psyche and Burn Notice on USA.
5. I’m currently reading Sherlock Holmes mysteries.
6. I still enjoy playing Tetris.
7. I’m giving up fast food for Lent.

You can find more tidbits than you ever wanted to know about me sprinkled throughout this blog or you can check out this list.
Instead of passing this award to 15 specific bloggers (who may already have received one), I want to invite any of my followers to accept this award by leaving a comment below. You can link back to your own blog, webpage, twitter, and facebook accounts.
Happy Writing!

4 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Tetris? Doesn't that take us back awhile:) LOL I love learning more about others. I suffer allergies too but migraines only if I get too tired. Not fun.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Gotta love Tetris ;)
Congrats on your award :)

Sylvia Ney said...

Tetris is a great way to occupy the left side of the brain with a mundane, but fun, task, allowing the right side to simulataneously create great ideas to write.

Denise Covey said...

Congrats on your award Sylvia. One young 'un took me to task 'coz I mentioned Pacman in a story. Well, isn't Pacman still current? Like Tetris? I ask you...

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading about you.

Denise<3